Thursday, March 19, 2009

Milk


Tonight I watched the movie MILK starring Sean Penn, James Franco and a whole bunch of other people. Based on a true story about the first openly gay man to be elected to a supervisor position in San Francisco. FABULOUS movie... I would give it 6 out of 5 stars. Wonderful acting.. great story..inspiring and quite frankly anything with James Franco in it is fine by me..and oddly enough Sean Penn is ever so slightly charming as well :) . Unfortunately people in our country and the U.S. are still facing human rights violations when they are supposed to be protected under equality legislation but are not being heard or allowed to exercise these rights.

I have been spending a lot of time at the library working on my thesis paper trying to get it handed in by Sunday. I decided the other day to go to the cafeteria for lunch. I forgot how crummy cafeteria food is.

Nostalgia!
Look what I found when I was unpacking a box of stuff yesterday! Anyone have something like this? Or is it just me...

1 comment:

becka said...

I'm glad you loved it, it was such an incredible movie! I bawled, haha.

What is your thesis paper on? That cafeteria sounds terrible!