- baking - cut out cookies are a hit as cookie cutters are fun
- constructing elaborate structures for marble runs
- visiting the library (this afternoon we will try to find some books on being a "big brother")
- gently tossing a ball to eachother
- catch is the latest and greatest new game
- sometimes settling on the couch for some Caillou or Thomas
- building and re-building Mr.Potatohead
I'm enjoying these last few days with my little boy before he becomes my big boy. The midwives think baby might arrive in the next 2 weeks. We'll see. Some slight nesting has been going on here.. hospital bag packed, all essential supplies purchased...also..we are signing the paperwork to list our house tomorrow evening!