Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fall Routine

When I switched jobs I instantly gained 10 hours/week back from commuting time. However this meant that I lost a lot of my twitter/blogging time. I think I'm finally back and all settled in with my new routine. I have been trying to prep meals for the week on Sundays and choose easy meals for during the week. I have also been planning and setting out my outfits for the week in the closet so I don't have to think about what I am going to wear in the morning.

Here is what our schedule has been looking like on a typical day when B goes to school.

6:30am - Wake-up
6:30am-7:30am - Breakfast and getting ready
7:30am - My sister arrives at the house to watch the boys or just N depending on the day
7:35am - Walk B to the bus stop
7:40-8:10am - Finish getting ready for work and making coffee (there is no Starbucks on my way to work so $ has been saved!)
8:10am - leave the house for work
8:30am - 4:30pm Work
4:50pm - Arrive home
5:30pm-6:00pm - Dinner
6:00pm-6:30pm - Cleaning up/Preparations for next day
6:30pm-6:50pm - Baths
7pm - N goes to bed
7-7:30pm - B gets ready for bed, bedtime story

The rest of the night I have off so I have typically been catching up on emails, working on my major research for my Masters, and watching all the tv shows I PVR'd over the summer. DH goes to bed around 8:30pm since he wakes up super early for work so we generally don't get to spend too much time together in the evenings during the week but at least we have an extra hour after work now together that we didn't have before.

No comments: