Yesterday we arrived home from Thanksgiving weekend at my in-laws cottage up north. B and I both brought home colds while N sported a fat lip from falling into a chair and puncturing it with his tooth and R was sore from building a new dock. Though the weather was chilly for the most part and even dipped down to -1(!), it didn't feel so cold in the midst of the warmth of campfires, family, and laughter.
This year I am thankful for:
- My two beautiful and busy little boys
- A husband that would move mountains for me
- Having a great job that I actually enjoy going to every day
- Seeing the light at the end of the tunnel for grad school
- Health - after a long time, I'm finally starting to feel like "me" again
Onto Halloween I suppose.. my awesome sister took it upon herself to help me out this year. N will be a green dragon ($10 off Kijiji...tags still on) and B will be a blue ninja. This year I had little energy to think about putting together a costume for him with work and school and everything else going on. We got out the Party City catalogue and he chose the ninja costume. He tried it on this morning and was pretty impressed. He looked so cute..almost worth the $25...