Friday, September 10, 2010

Five Senses Friday

Tasting:

The warmth of cinnamon. Cinnamon Toast (G/F of course)..Pumpkin Spice Soy Lattes.. the list goes on.

:Hearing:IPod Audio Books from the library. I'm addicted. First Outliers by Malcom Gladwell and now Nurture Shock by... gosh I can't remember.

:Seeing:

Masses of students as I round up my first week of Grad School. Campus has been hectic to say the least. I guess this is what I get for deciding to go to one of the largest universities. I must say, the pace is a far cry from the relaxed one I remember at my much MUCH smaller undergrad university.

:Smelling:

Peppermint and Eucalyptus. I've been on a bit of a peppermint tea binge as of late and well. I use eucalyptus essential oil in all my laundry detergent and cleaning products. I love the smell of it in my bed linens.

:Feeling:

Cold - we've been going through a bit of a cool weather spurt this week. Need to start pulling the warm socks and sweaters out :)

No comments: