Sunday, September 1, 2013

Hello September

We were planning on heading up north for the weekend but I have been feeling under the weather so we opted for staying home instead.

September always feels like a fresh start - I guess because I am so used to being in school. The other day I headed to Staples and bought myself a new planner for the occasion - my first September in a long while where I am not going back to school.

Here are my September plans:

+ Finally get around to giving B's bedroom a facelift before school starts

+ Rent carpet cleaner and clean the carpets in the house

+ Give the house a deep clean (we've been away most weekends all summer so the cleaning hasn't been thorough.

+ Prep for academic conference I will be attending and presenting at later this month!

+ Book that eye appointment I've been putting off.

+ Get more sleep, exercise, and eat well.

+ Pay off $1000 on our debt.

Ready and go!

No comments: