Thursday, May 20, 2010

It's been awhile..I have a 2 year old!

Life has been so crazy lately with working, vacationing to Florida, home renovations and the little one's birthday. Yes.. I have a 2 year old. One very sick 2 year old at the moment with an ear infection. It feels awful that I have to work when he's sick. Even though I know he's in good hands with my sister at home.

Not two days after Brendan's 2nd birthday he decided to embark on some crib climbing escapades. Needless to say, we've had to take the front off his crib so he doesn't fall (we have a 3-in-1). It has taken a little bit of adjusting for him - learning not to get out of bed. He can also climb the rope ladder and a ladder with foot holes at the park on his own. This is quite terrifying for me to watch but I love his sense of independence. He is so confident.

I'll let you see for yourself.. snapshots to sum up April


One of many trips to the park.
Swimming it up with Grandma in the outdoor pool in Florida. He loved the plane ride - especially the landing and take off. He laughed and laughed the whole time while other babies cried.To think I worried for nothing.

Playing with his sweet new wooden train set he got for his birthday. He even had a few friends over to celebrate.

No comments: