Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Canada Day!

Oh Canada!!!

From this half of the year on, I plan on blogging way more. I have been so busy with work I have little time for much else. This is part of the reason why I posted this beautiful picture of dawn in the country taken just 20 mins north of Oshawa at 6am one morning while I was driving Ryan to work at a site nearby. I have decided that unless I get the super awesome contract job I have just applied for, isn't worth it to work full-time, away from Brendan and with little time to garden, bake, blog etc. which I really enjoy. 

Latest developments with Brendan:

- Running around behind a walker is his favourite activity. Close seconds are swimming in his kiddie pool, playing in his sandbox (a birthday gift from Ryan's sister) and climbing stairs or anything else he can climb

- His vocabulary consists of - Mama, Dada, Baba (bottle), Car, and Nana (for Banana). He has been trying to repeat many words we say to him.
- He has become the biggest fan of his daddy and sometimes wants nothing to do with his mama!. See evidence below!

1 comment:

becka said...

Oh wow, it looks so beautiful where you are! I'm jealous of your plans to move into the country, that is totally what we'd love to do eventually. For now, my balcony will have to do! Hope you had a lovely Canada Day!