- He simultaneously cut 4 top teeth.. and is in the throws of a nasty cold right now :(
- He pulls up on anything and everything! He'll walk behind push toys and even stood for a brief second on his own this morning.
- Won't sit still. Gone are the days of strapping him into a rocker chair or an exersaucer. On the plus side - I can get my act together and start getting rid of the accumulation of baby contraptions sitting in my living room currently.
- Still nurses once at night before I go to bed and occasionally wakes in the middle of the night for a feed. Morning feeds aren't as common anymore.
- He has become a babbler extraordinaire. We're starting to discern some word-like sounds like da-da and ma-ma but otherwise just a whole lot of baby talk.
- Eats almost everything we eat now only I'll give some things a quick blend in the food processor and spoon feed him so I know how much is going in his belly rather than in his high chair or to the dog below. His pincer grasp has dramatically improved. As has his ability to manage larger bites of food.
Finally, he learned to wave (it's the cutest!) and will fight and protest for toys his brothers are playing with now.