Friday, January 27, 2012

Early Successes

I'm a celebrate the small successes kinda gal. I get so much joy out of crossing things off my to-do list. In fact, I try on purpose to put small tasks on my to do lists so that I can feel that sense of accomplishment when I cross something off.

This week I muddled through with regular classes, a ton of deliverables for school, a volunteer commitment meeting, and a 3-day intensive breastfeeding support course. I'm feeling extra good because, besides being an amazing experience, the breastfeeding course puts me one step closer to crossing off one of my resolutions for this year - volunteering with young mothers. I have an interview with a support organization on Monday.

In other news, baby N is crawling all over the place and pulling himself to standing. He's definitely on the move now!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

best of luck on the interview, and babe newly crawling...precious.