Saturday, December 19, 2009

Where did the Fall go?

This is where I've been spending most of my December... yup.. the family tree farm up north. Beautiful, isn't it?

I must admit.. I had planned on blogging atleast once/week. But life has seriously gotten in the way. I've been so busy I haven't had a spare moment to myself except for to check various blogs which I love reading. The Fall had such nice weather and then all of a sudden BAM... crazy cold and snow. The weather even made me put off Christmas shopping. So here I am starting my shopping on December 19th. I found some FABULOUS stuff thrifting today that I am so excited to give in a weeks time. Something about finding or making the perfect unique gifts is so much more rewarding than buying a gift certificate at the mall or giving cash. Not to mention the malls are crazy these days. I'm absolutely loving seeing the wonderful x-mas gifts others have been busy crafting or purchasing and posting about on their blogs.

No comments: