|Budding outdoorsman just like his brothers|
This post is super late in that Noah will be 11 months old in just a few short days but better late than never, right?
I usually try to jot a few notes down throughout the month on my Notes application on my iPhone. I'm really happy I've continued to do this. With the other boys I was more sporadic in recording updates and didn't do too many with N at all.
Here are my notes on Noah at 10 months:
- Nurses 2x/day - morning and at night just before I go to bed I'll get him out of the crib and nurse him while he is half asleep. I love the cuddle time and his sweet smell. Each night I marvel at how big he is getting.
- Crawling! Everywhere.. and at lightning speed.
- Pulling himself to standing - in his crib too.
- Eating nearly everything. He can take manageable bites off of larger foods now and I don't have to worry as much about him choking.
- Started protesting naps or fussing in a big way when he doesn't get what he wants
- Loves baths and splashes non-stop
- Started expressing some shyness around strangers