This year I am thankful that my school reading week falls on the same week as Thanksgiving. This means a much awaited break from the 7 day/week of readings, assignments and not to mention my two jam packed days of classes and Graduate Assistantship position.
I am looking forward to spending some quality time with my boys.
On the agenda:
- Lots of outdoor time - Farmers Market Trip, Park, Conservation Area
- A friend's surprise birthday party - Yay adult time.
- Preparing some Gluten-Free/Dairy-Free/Meat-Free dishes and baked goods to take to our family Thanksgiving dinners
- Snuggling up and watching a movie at home
- Searching nearby natural landscapes for things we can use to make Autumn crafts - I'm definitely thinking these!
What are other Canadian folk doing this long weekend?